5. User eligibility and the conditions of use
You explicitly agree, represent and warrant that you:
- Can enter into legally binding contracts, are not "incompetent to contract" under the Indian
Contract Act, 1872 and have the capacity to enter into the present contract.
- Shall not give access to your respective Account to others or transfer Account to anyone else.
- You or your Account has not previously been disabled by Crediito for violations of its terms or
- Are not prohibited from using the Crediito platform or the Products and Service under
applicable laws or orders/directions/judgments of courts.
- Shall not do anything that is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- Shall not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or
impair the proper working or appearance of Crediito platform or interfere with or circumvent
the security features of the Crediito Platform or the Products and Services or any related
mobile application, other mobile applications, or the Internet.
- Shall not access or collect data from Crediito platform using automated means or attempt to
access data for which there is no permission to access.
- Shall not breach these Terms or any other Terms and policies that apply to use of Crediito
- Agree, undertake and covenant that, during the use of the Crediito platform, you shall not use,
host, display, upload, modify, amend, publish, transmit, update or share any information or
content including but not limited to User Content that:
- Belongs to another person or entity and in relation to which you do not have any right.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic,
paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another person's privacy, hateful or racially or
ethnically objectionable, or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise
unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- Is misleading or false in any way.
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to,
intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized
disclosure of a person's name, e-mail address, physical address, phone number,
photographs) or rights of publicity.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's
privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses and malware such as spyware,
worms, trojans, etc.
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to
Crediito platform or to account information of other Users etc.
- Engages in commercial or business activities including but not limited to activities for
gain, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising etc.
- Interferes with another user's use of the Crediito Platform.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to
interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any
trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage,
detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, covertly intercept or steal any system,
data or personal information.
- harms minors in any way;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly
relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission
of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to
any other nation.
- Is a misuse or unauthorized use of the Crediito platform or is a use prohibited by law
or is unlawful.
8. Specific permissions, consent and authorizations given by you
You hereby agree, permit, consent, authorize and provide:
- A non-transferable, non-sublicensable and limited right to Crediito to use, store, copy, update,
process, and share information, details, documents etc. relating to You, that You provide on or
through the Crediito Platform with your voluntary and informed consent solely to provide the
earned Wage advance facility. You agree and provide your consent to share your information
accessed by Crediito provided on or through the Crediito Platform for providing the earned
wage advance facility, for the following purposes:
Further, sharing of your information with any third party for purposes except as outlined above
shall be subject to prior intimation and your consent.
- For extending and facilitating the earned wage advance facility.
- For KYC verification and authentication by agencies duly authorized by Crediito.
- For legal and regulatory purposes.
- For providing You an improved and a better user experience.
- Consent and authorize the Employer/Gig Platform to share the required data, that may
include Your attendance data, projects worked on and other such details to enable calculation
of maximum Salary/Earned Amount Advance Facility that You may be eligible to draw.
- Consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile
number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. And for that purpose, You
further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to any third party service
provider or any affiliates, group companies, their authorized agents, or third-party service
- Consent to using 3rd party service to verify KYC details including PAN (through NSDL or
other portals), phone number and bank account
- Specific consent to share the Application Form, Preliminary Information, all other details and
information relating to You including personal information and KYC documents etc. with the
- Consent to collect and share the duly executed Salary/Earned Amount Advance Facility
Documents, repayment cheques/NACH/ECS etc., with the NBFC, on your behalf.
- Consent to the receipt of communication from Crediito or the NBFC by way of, including but
not limited to SMS, e-mails, through Whats App and newsletters. This consent and
permission shall supersede and prevail over any preferences set or registration done with the
Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
- Consent to use and gather technical information about Your device, system and application
software and peripherals to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, other
services, technology and improve Products and Services related to the Crediito platform or
Products and Services.
- Irrevocably authorize the Employer/Gig Platform to deduct, at source, the amount of the
Salary/Earned Amount Advance Facility, interest accrued thereon as per the Salary/Earned
Advance Facility Documents (if any) and the Transaction Fees and deposit the same in the
Repayment Account designated by the NBFC towards repayment to the NBFC.
- Permission to track your location and your whereabouts in order to ensure that the repayment
of the Salary/Earned Advance Facility, interest accrued thereon as per the Salary/Earned
Advance Facility Documents and the Transaction Fees can be pursued and ensured. The
said tracking shall continue during the provision of the Products and Services, and even in
case You discontinue, stop or cease to use or avail the Products and Services, through
deletion or uninstallation of the Crediito platform or otherwise, till the event the amount due to
the NBFC stands repaid in full.
- Consent to receive sponsored content and show ads that Crediito thinks will be relevant to
you. Crediito may use Your personal data and/or information to help determine which ads to
show to You.
Grievance Officers Details:
Mrudul Technologies Private Limited
Address: Office No. 601, 6th floor, United Business Park,
Ambika Nagar Road No. 11, Thane,
In case you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the Nodal Officer, then escalation
can be made to the Nodal Grievance Officer.
Nodal Grievance Office:
Mr. Shashank Shekhar Singh
Address: Office No. 601, 6 th floor, United Business Park,
Ambika Nagar Road No. 11, Thane,